Sunday 9 March 2014

Looking in the closet

Hi guys! for going through a phase of posting a post every day to then not doing one at all, I apologise. But, lately, I have been equipping myself with some new gear: the sewing machine. I decided I should probably make a few goods that Camelia periwinkle could sell to her customers, like carpets, curtains and hats along with other nick nacks, but today, I thought I would show some pictures of the closet, where I keep spare clothing for my lovelies.
So, I will show you the pictures, then put a description at the end!  
I really liked the knitted items, and only after looking at the pictures did I notice that the wedding dress was discarded in the background! So, I hope you liked this post, as it was a bit less wordy then some of my previous posts!

Love, Emily xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hey,

    well, sometimes the internet is kind of strange :-D. But I found your new post, so everything is ok :-).
    I like your clothes very much, they're so sweet - especially the little tomato/pumkin outfit. Aww - so adorable! :-)

    Oh before I forget: I've nominated you for the Liebster Award- it's a little game to promote blogs. If you want you can take a look to my blog: http://aeternumsomnium.blogspot.de/
    And I've also created a little aquarium - I would be very curious what you think about it.

    I'm looking forward to your next post!

    Lovely greetings,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kyra! I guess we are now friends!
      First off, thankyou sooo much for the nomination, and I'm sorry it's so late, but I am very busy this week, so in the next two weeks it's should be up!
      I looked at the aquarium p, it's awesome, and very inspiring!
      And, honestly, it's hard to tell wether Peter appreciates wearing the pumpkin suit at harvest now he is older!
      Love, Emily xxxx

      Delete
    2. Hi Emily,
      :) that would be nice :).
      I can totally understand you - I'm also very busy at the moment.
      Thank you very much for your compliment:).

      Many greetings and hugs,
      Kyra

      Delete